A good working relationship comes from clearly communicated expectations. We discuss with you the outcomes you want to achieve and how we think we can work with to you deliver those outcomes. We outline what that means in writing, setting out our expectations of what we will need from you and what you can expect from us in return. We will record this in an Action Plan that we will share and agree with you.
We will assign a Client Relationship Manager to oversee all aspects of our engagement with you and they will ensure that there is regular and open communication with you about your project and that the milestones set out in the Action Plan are being achieved. We will provide weekly, monthly or quarterly reports, based on whatever we have agreed. We will conduct project meetings regularly to share information about the progress of your project and to review the effectiveness of any campaign.
We can provide access to a variety of digital products and services that will allow you to monitor performance and effectiveness for yourself.
We are not embarrassed to talk about fees and we are always happy to discuss fee structures with prospective clients. For most projects we charge on a fixed fee basis, whether the work involves creating a website, managing a content marketing campaign or organising a series of high-level round table events. For ongoing work, we operate either on the basis of a monthly retainer or simply on a ‘pay as you go’ basis. It all depends on the needs of the client.
In all cases, we will do everything we can to accommodate your needs.
WHAT WE DO
- We use agile management methodologies and the latest technological solutions to ensure that we are as efficient and as productive as possible.
- We have a culture of openness and continuous improvement. All of us are learning how to do things better – always.
- We attack creative projects with flair and enthusiasm.
- We tackle strategic challenges with thoughtfulness and intelligence.
- We do the simple things consistently and well and we always work with the end goal in mind.
As a marketing and business development consultancy, we only succeed if you succeed. Our overriding concern is to do good work and to do it well.